• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hi there

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Your dick is a litmus test for your cardiovascular system. First thing to go when artereoscleros sets in.

lol and everyone thought you changed your diet because you were worried about your heart when it was your dick you were worried about all along. :) 

11 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Whaaasoooop? 

Just getting ready to leave Asheville, going back to the Triangle.  Was up here for my mama-in-law's funeral.  She had her health issues,  but was well-loved by her 10 children and entire family.  It sucks, but she was 83.

This Ramada Biltmore West on Smoky Park Hwy is kind of a dump, but it worked.  There's an IHOP built on to the hotel, so that's a plus. 

Condolences, dude.

2 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

This. Me and the wife invested in this big boy 36 passenger party/tailgate machine. It's not a lambo but it can fit waaay more huddlers. PM me, huddlers will get the hookup! Sadly we missed tailgating season :-/

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0042.JPG

Well damn.

Huddle draft party?

14 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

This. Me and the wife invested in this big boy 36 passenger party/tailgate machine. It's not a lambo but it can fit waaay more huddlers. PM me, huddlers will get the hookup! Sadly we missed tailgating season :-/

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0042.JPG

What? No poles? :thinking:

22 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0042.JPG

Congrats!

Some of y'all are living extra large. 

Archived