• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hi there

Jeremy Igo

Whaaasoooop? 

Just getting ready to leave Asheville, going back to the Triangle.  Was up here for my mama-in-law's funeral.  She had her health issues,  but was well-loved by her 10 children and entire family.  It sucks, but she was 83.

This Ramada Biltmore West on Smoky Park Hwy is kind of a dump, but it worked.  There's an IHOP built on to the hotel, so that's a plus. 

3 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Whaaasoooop? 

Just getting ready to leave Asheville, going back to the Triangle.  Was up here for my mama-in-law's funeral.  She had her health issues,  but was well-loved by her 10 children and entire family.  It sucks, but she was 83.

This Ramada Biltmore West on Smoky Park Hwy is kind of a dump, but it worked.  There's an IHOP built on to the hotel, so that's a plus. 

I eat at that IHOP occasionally.  Know nothing about the hotel.  Try the hotels around the new outlet mall next time.  They are newer but the rates are probably higher.  

I went to the Olympics today here in Korea and watched our guy win a silver medal ( slopestyle)

And sunburn on my face.

And Olympics suck because ..damn..they dont serve ALCOHOL! I had tix for the aerials a few hours later but left because nothing to fuggin drink while waiting 4 hours for that event!

Archived