• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peppers just had surgery?

Jeremy Igo

33 minutes ago, SIGCHI222 said:

2/2/18 was last phone call between Peepers and Hurney.  Whether it was the Peepers group and the Marty group or Pep and Marty personally I don't know.  Last Friday was "last week".  I don't know if word started getting around inner-circles on 2/2/18 but I know the contact stopped on that day.

Becker parties and Peeper parties spoke on Monday and again on Tuesday.  That's all I've got at the moment.

Hurney being on administrative leave would prevent him from speaking to Marty.

Not really too high on the idea of Tina Becker negotiating contracts.

1 hour ago, SIGCHI222 said:

2/2/18 was last phone call between Peepers and Hurney.  Whether it was the Peepers group and the Marty group or Pep and Marty personally I don't know.  Last Friday was "last week".  I don't know if word started getting around inner-circles on 2/2/18 but I know the contact stopped on that day.

Becker parties and Peeper parties spoke on Monday and again on Tuesday.  That's all I've got at the moment.

Thanks for all the info, sir. 

44 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Hurney being on administrative leave would prevent him from speaking to Marty.

Not really too high on the idea of Tina Becker negotiating contracts.

Probably Tina's group (not the individual) but I would tend to agree with you, not sure I want Tina Becker discussing the nuances of Peppers last contract but there is little other to choose from.  No GM, no team president.  Who else can Julius talk to?  Beckers nondescript underlings?

Archived