• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peppers just had surgery?

Jeremy Igo

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'd imagine it'd have to be something minor or this would be bigger news.

Probably, although the team is under no obligation to talk about surgeries in the offseason.

If peppers didn't leak it himself, we probably would not know about it.

5 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Probably, although the team is under no obligation to talk about surgeries in the offseason.

If peppers didn't leak it himself, we probably would not know about it.

With him being an upcoming free agent, would they even have been allowed?

Granted the new league year hasn't started yet so he's technically under contract, but I still wonder.

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Seems like he would've had surgery quicker if he wanted to play next year. I think he's probably done which sucks, because we really do need him for one more year. Then again, we dicked around seemingly forever before getting Cam's ankle worked on it caused him to be far from 100% for a good chunk of the season.

Or its not that bad and he will be ready to play next season

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Seems like he would've had surgery quicker if he wanted to play next year. I think he's probably done which sucks, because we really do need him for one more year. Then again, we dicked around seemingly forever before getting Cam's ankle worked on it caused him to be far from 100% for a good chunk of the season.

I think that was pretty quick. He probably would've taken more time before having surgery had he not intended on trying to play. Its pobably a good sign that he would like to come back next year if all went well. 

50 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I hope so, but watching that video of him cleaning out his locker he looked like a man ready to hang up the cleats.

So you are saying he wasn't skipping and dancing after cleaning out his locker after a long season and a playoff loss? Welp, he's definitely retiring then.

Archived