• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The complaint - What do you make of this?

Jeremy Igo

So she believes his new wife is a paralegal and is somehow helping him to stalk his ex by informing him of what documentation should stay or go in a legal setting?

Im sure my wife would be totally cool with helping me stalk an ex, especially if it helped her use her professional skill set while doing so. 

Said no one ever. 

6 minutes ago, Montsta said:

So she believes his new wife is a paralegal and is somehow helping him to stalk his ex by informing him of what documentation should stay or go in a legal setting?

Im sure my wife would be totally cool with helping me stalk an ex, especially if it helped her use her professional skill set while doing so. 

Said no one ever. 

Stalk? No. Harass? Maybe.

Not lending any credence to this, mind you. Just pointing out the nuances.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Hacking into phones and breaking into places of business and stealing documents is most definitely stalking and well past harassment IMO.

Harassment - Telling your co worker she has great tits

Stalking - Breaking into her house and stealing her bra from her underwear drawer

15 minutes ago, Cam El said:

On the surface it does sound suspect but her lawyer probably re--worded things. 'Tracking pets' can simply be using a collar tracker app that he still had from when they were together and saying "Really, you are walking Fido, the app says Fido is at home". 'Hacking security' could be her changing the pass-code on the alarm system and him figuring out that it was her mother's date of birth so he could get in and pick up his old bowling trophies. 'Recruiting stalkers' could be him saying a buddy saw her at a restaurant with another man when she said she was at her sisters'. Maybe loony or maybe simply that things that are being worded in legalese.  To me, it doesn't seem far fetched that they are actual occurrences that weren't necessarily anything major at the time, maybe Marty just being pissy and now she's making them out to be more than they were. Like they say, the truth it typically somewhere in the middle.

This is actually a pretty solid take on the situation. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I have known guys who would act that way.  By that way, I mean stalking, spying, etc... But 99 times out of a 100, someone as old as Hurney would show similar incidents in his past.  

I still check out my ex's facebook page on occasion, just to ensure she is still located well away from me.  

2 minutes ago, Montsta said:

Hacking into phones and breaking into places of business and stealing documents is most definitely stalking and well past harassment IMO.

Harassment - Telling your co worker she has great tits

Stalking - Breaking into her house and stealing her bra from her underwear drawer

Knowing someone's information, communications, whereabouts and such can give you a lot of ammunition to cause them trouble. It's a fairly common story.

Did that happen here? I have no idea.

It could be as simple as Marty being an a--hole to her and her getting back at him for it. Doesn't excuse Marty being an a--hole, but this would be a rather severe overreaction to that.

Divorce just brings out the best in people, doesn't it?

3 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I have known guys who would act that way.  By that way, I mean stalking, spying, etc... But 99 times out of a 100, someone as old as Hurney would show similar incidents in his past.  

I still check out my ex's facebook page on occasion, just to ensure she is still located well away from me.  

Stalker!

That's kind of the thing, though. These days, telling one slightly off color joke makes you a sexual harasser. Using a phrase like "you people" makes you a racist. And checking you wife's Facebook page makes you a stalker.

Welcome to 2018.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Knowing someone's information, communications, whereabouts and such can give you a lot of ammunition to cause them trouble. It's a fairly common story.

Did that happen here? I have no idea.

It could be as simple as Marty being an a--hole to her and her getting back at him for it. Doesn't excuse Marty being an a--hole, but this would be a rather severe overreaction to that.

Divorce just brings out the best in people, doesn't it?

I think Cam el had the best take on it a page back. There are a lot of things that can be misconstrued during a bitter divorce or post-marriage battle.

The biggest takeaway from the story for me is why in the hell would a locksmith refuse to change her locks for a fourth time like it’s unconscionable unless he was thinking “this bitch is crazy” ?

Archived