• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The complaint - What do you make of this?

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Zaximus said:

Yeah, this does seem a bit crazy.    I'm not a Hurney fan but, I don't see how this should be concern for his job.    Though public perception.

If the owner word already under investigation for being sleazy, there might not be.

This happening in the shadow of the problems they already had with Jerry Richardson though? Oy.

After investigating many cases of violence on people, and after reading that application for an Ex-Parte order, I can confidently say, this lady is nuttier than a five pound fruit cake. The judge denied the request, with no input from Marty. Even the judge could tell that his ex-wife is sufferning from sort of disorder like schizophrenia. Then, her attorney withdrew the request. I don't think there is a police report either. As much as some of you guys hate Marty, I do not think it is fair to fire someone when they have not been even charged with a crime, and likely didn't do anything at all, except, most likely, told her he wasn't giving her more money. But, thats just my 2 cents.

(Certified Marty hater here)

This smells like Marty likely got a judge to lower the alimony when he lost his job, now she see's he has it back, and wants the money upped again...didn't work, so break out the crazy.  Let's just hope she isn't as sick as this makes her look.

Obviously don't know all the details in this case but this is reminding me a bit of a couple of years ago when a local Charlotte weatherman went through a bad ordeal with his ex who had issues. Arrested a couple times, was taken off the air, damn near ruined his career.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/entertainment/tv/media-scene-blog/article54758290.html

On the surface it does sound suspect but her lawyer probably re--worded things. 'Tracking pets' can simply be using a collar tracker app that he still had from when they were together and saying "Really, you are walking Fido, the app says Fido is at home". 'Hacking security' could be her changing the pass-code on the alarm system and him figuring out that it was her mother's date of birth so he could get in and pick up his old bowling trophies. 'Recruiting stalkers' could be him saying a buddy saw her at a restaurant with another man when she said she was at her sisters'. Maybe loony or maybe simply that things that are being worded in legalese.  To me, it doesn't seem far fetched that they are actual occurrences that weren't necessarily anything major at the time, maybe Marty just being pissy and now she's making them out to be more than they were. Like they say, the truth it typically somewhere in the middle.

Archived