• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fan Optimism and Enthusiasm

Jeremy Igo

3 hours ago, chknwing said:

Too much new is never a good thing. Both the offense and defense will be learning new schemes, terminology, etc. I feel this season will be a growing pains seson.  I feel hurney is going to be forced to either over send or over draft on oline.

which is consistent with our 0 back to back winning seasons..ugh

I know SB is the main goal but it would be a huge accomplishment franchise wise to have a 10-6 , or another 11-5 year next year to follow up this season. Especially considering the amount of changes the organization is going through before the start of next season. 

Hurney is frightening 

Rivera is Rivera

Turner is an upgrade.  We actually may have a game plan every Sunday with adjustments as needed and quick to the los and no wasted time outs

wilks. Sorry, I was never on his bandwagon. Don’t care how articulate he is, far too many big plays given up

new owner, who knows 

The stinker is Hurney and the need to turnover a roster and fix holes..

who knows, he did get a third for Benjamin. A miracle 

Much higher. I was really excited last year with the CMC and Samuel picks, but was afraid we wouldn’t be able to utilize them to their potential. 

We have been playing well in spite of the coaching. I’m SUPER EXCITED to see what we can do with a competent OC. 

Also good to see that Rivera actually believes he is on the hot seat, this may bring Riverboat Ron back out. We need him back if we are gonna be consistent. 

End of January last year? I'm more excited now. 

But it's going to be tough to beat my excitement that I had on the eve of this season before the Gettleman firing. I was convinced we would win the Superbowl. I still think had we not gotten screwed by so many injuries at WR and the refs at the end of the Saints game we would have won it. 

I don't know how next year plays out but I can promise you that no matter what happens next year in the 2018-2019 season, the Panthers are going to look very, very different come 2019-2020.

One last ride. 

Archived