• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ryan Kalil To Retire in 2018

The_Cannon

BLOOMINGTON, MINN. 

Carolina Panthers linebacker Thomas Davis will have company on his retirement tour next season: Veteran center Ryan Kalil plans to retire after the 2018 season, too.

“This is going to be the last one for me,” Kalil told the Observer in a phone interview Tuesday.

It'll be a sad day when we see these guys leave us.

1 minute ago, Captain Morgan said:

all in for this year, spend the money.  Send Pep, TD and RK out with a ring.  

We gotta convince Pep to come back for another year first. Earlier in the season he'd said he'd like to play another season if we don't win the Super Bowl but then all that bullshit happened and that locker room video after the season sure looked like a man who was leaning heavily toward retirement.

1 minute ago, Leeroy Jenkins Ph.D. said:

I love how both R Kalil and Charles Johnson are talking about retiring next year when their both very high on the list of players who can be cut to save us on cap space. 

The word that comes to mind

imageproxy.gif

1 minute ago, Leeroy Jenkins Ph.D. said:

I love how both R Kalil and Charles Johnson are talking about retiring next year when their both very high on the list of players who can be cut to save us on cap space. 

This. I honestly don't see anyway CJ is brought back. He was a great player for us, but he was practically useless last season on the field. With Kalil's contract and injury history, it's certainly not out of the question that he could be a cap casualty, but the OL certainly played better with him out there.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

This. I honestly don't see anyway CJ is brought back. He was a great player for us, but he was practically useless last season on the field. With Kalil's contract and injury history, it's certainly not out of the question that he could be a cap casualty, but the OL certainly played better with him out there.

Had to start a new username due to losing my old password.  When i have enough posts to create topics, I have a good one ready on this topic. 

Archived