• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Should the XFL have their own forum?

Jeremy Igo

Theoretically it could be a draw for Panther Fans. The league had a few teams in the South East, so there could be regional interest. 

Im just not sure if I would care enough to watch the Birmingham Thinderbolts lead by Jimmy “Pickles” Clausen. 

64711183-8FBD-474C-9AE9-9B825C7AE270.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Johnny Rockets said:

Lol - forgot about that. Can't believe that existed but it was Cooter's (Sport) favorite hangout. Miss that guy. 

Happy with your chances this SB?

Honestly did not think either team playing would make it through but both have proved themselves.  Hell of a game the Eagles played against MN but still.... Tom MF'n Brady looms...

8 minutes ago, PntherPryd said:

Happy with your chances this SB?

Honestly did not think either team playing would make it through but both have proved themselves.  Hell of a game the Eagles played against MN but still.... Tom MF'n Brady looms...

Eagles can do what the Jags did defensively early on in their game so there is a punchers chance. Just got to get ahead like the Jags did but keep the foot on the gas. Easier said than done. Optimistic but realistic at the same time. 

4 hours ago, Greatman77 said:

When (if) the league starts, I would be interested in having a forum for it. But does anyone think this will end differently than the last go-around?

Well no ... it too will fold, even though they plan to play it straight with no WWE antics.

5 hours ago, Professor Chaos said:

If the area gets a team, definitely. I doubt they will though since it's only going to be 8 teams.

I heard 10. I predict ...

Orlando

Raleigh/Durham

NOVA

Philadelphia

Chicago

San Diego

San Jose

Texas

Denver

Portland

Archived