• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A Moment to Remember

KBRed

This is one of those moments, that you will remember the rest of your lives. 

I was in a cubicle with my headphones on. Immediately took them out, stood up and screamed Yes! with no one around to celebrate with. 

When the news broke....Where were you and what did you do?

I was loading my daughter up in the car to take her to daycare when I got an alert that I’d been tagged on a FB post and then... WHAT??!!! OMG!!! IT HAPPENED!!!

I’ve been sick as hell since Friday with either an awful cold or the flu and this was exactly what the doctor ordered to pep me up!

I have been sicker the last 2 days than I ever have been in my life. I crawled over to the computer to get my Huddle fix, because I hadn't been on in a while and I was starting to get the itch.

The second I read the thread title, the sickness went away. I was rejuvenated. 

At my desk at work. I feel such an odd mixture of excitement, hopefulness, nervousness, and depression. On the one hand I'm excited the Panthers made a necessary move to improve the offense and hopeful next season Cam Newton will be able to return to MVP form. I'm nervous though that the Panthers make a poor hire and the move might backfire, Cam regresses or the offense doesn't improve, and the team fades into misery. I'm depressed that firing an offensive coordinator has made me excited when the team just played a close playoff game 2 days ago. What a weird thing to get excited about...

Archived