• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina signs all 11 PS players + CB Lorenzo Doss to futures contracts

Dilla

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2018 at 4:39 AM, TheSpecialJuan said:

London born Efe Obada is an interesting guy. With Peppers a FA and CJ's days being numbered, we need DE depth.

Seems to me this guy was having a good camp but by rule couldn't be added to the 53 man roster. He was the 11th practice squad player but could not be activated at all.

Maybe I am wrong but I thought there were some really positive things being said about him.  We have him this coming year and barring being cut for someone else.   Might actual be a steal for us.

Sorry for bumping but didn't want to create its own thread.

1 hour ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Seems to me this guy was having a good camp but by rule couldn't be added to the 53 man roster. He was the 11th practice squad player but could not be activated at all.

Maybe I am wrong but I thought there were some really positive things being said about him.  We have him this coming year and barring being cut for someone else.   Might actual be a steal for us.

Sorry for bumping but didn't want to create its own thread.

21 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

If the injury reserve team and Efe pan out.  We could have a much better team than most think that we will.

You figure Hall and Efe workout our DE position is much better than most are predicting.

Really rooting for Efe, glad we have him this year going into camp, hes a physical beast who has had time to actually develop. I have no doubt he's been putting in work. 

Don't forget Cox Jr, I think he is a guy the team is high on. He had some play time this year, hopefully that helps accelerate this development. Could be a valuable back up. But at the end of the day DE is the same situation as WR, got a lot of good players there that can make a difference but we still need THE GUY out there that is just a little bit above the rest, if that makes sense. 

Archived