• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Music?

walt227

Ok...I'm in dire need of some new music and it seems like all the new $hit just plain sucks. Surely there's some decent bands that have come out in the last 5 years...

Here's some of my favs in no particular order:

• Sublime
  • *old* DMB
  • AC/DC
  • Led Zeppelin
  • Rage
  • The Cult
  • Most classic rock...

MGMT,

meh..not a big fan of them actually...I like the Electric Feel song and that's about it...I really don't want to sound like an old hag...but I have a problem when a band blatantly comes out and says "lets shoot some heroine" in their song...I know, I know I'm old..and I know that song isn't going to make me go out and shoot heroine..but for these stupid kids in junior high and high school..well..they might actually think it's cool

I'm a country fan. But not just any country. Red Dirt is actually the name of the genre I listen to most. It's a Texas/Oklahoma thing that's gotten pretty big regionally.

The Kenny Chesneys and Tim McGraws of the world are straight up ***** fags man! lol I'm serious. It's a running joke around the Red Dirt circles.

But if you like outlaw country like Waylon and Willie used to be.

Try Jason Boland, Randy Rogers, Bart Crow, Cross Canadian Ragweed.

Archived