• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fun little factoid when thinking about potential QB draft picks for the Panthers

Fiz

I actually like McCoy more than Bradford but that doesn't say much. I would much rather have Snead or Clausen over those two. For some reason every time I hear anyone talk about Bradford as an NFL QB I mind automaticlly asks why would Bradford make a good NFL QB and Jason White didn't? To me they both are very similar and produced about the same during their time in Oklahoma.

The one QB I'm surprised hasn't recieved more attention, but might once the draft approaches, is Max Hall. He reminds me a lot of Chad Henne when he came out. Hall in the 2nd could be better than what we could get in the 1st.

I actually like McCoy more than Bradford but that doesn't say much. I would much rather have Snead or Clausen over those two.

lol clausen is terrible. welcome to the NBC hype train

For some reason every time I hear anyone talk about Bradford as an NFL QB I mind automaticlly asks why would Bradford make a good NFL QB and Jason White didn't?

size, throwing motion, arm strength, technique, offensive system (jason white was running nate hybel's system), ability to make reads, and not playing on two surgically reconstructed knees.

I actually like McCoy more than Bradford but that doesn't say much. I would much rather have Snead or Clausen over those two. For some reason every time I hear anyone talk about Bradford as an NFL QB I mind automaticlly asks why would Bradford make a good NFL QB and Jason White didn't? To me they both are very similar and produced about the same during their time in Oklahoma.

The one QB I'm surprised hasn't recieved more attention, but might once the draft approaches, is Max Hall. He reminds me a lot of Chad Henne when he came out. Hall in the 2nd could be better than what we could get in the 1st.

Snead is going off of one game last year. No thanks, reminds me of Ryan Leaf.

And I will ban any and all who mention The Golden Calf of Bristol as a QB.

on the way home from the Wake game the guys I was with mentioned Bradford.

First thing I said was name the last OU qb to start in the NFL. crickets

Big 12 doesnt produce qb's.

I need to go back and look at Flacco, Ryan and maybe Sanchez to see what stood out for them.

Unless you are a total football nerd or from Delaware(me) I doubt Flacco was on your radar.

Archived