• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Good torrent sites

natty

Tried it last night.. let it run all night.. it worked... thats cool... now to figure out how to burn to dvd so I can watch on my tv via the ps3

Actually, you don't need to do anything special for an Xbox or PS3. I usually use my jump drive and just drag the raw movie files there and watch them off of that. You can burn the movies to a data dvd with no conversion required and watch them that way as well.

Hidden

On a similar note, I'm having serious problems mounting a dvd image for Risen. It was working with Daemon Tools Lite sometimes, but most of the time it either locked my computer or just flat out restarted. So I tried other software(Alcohol, Gizmo, etc), even got the pro version of Daemon tools, and none of them will read the mds file(how the hell can the lite version work but not the pro?). I tried downloading other images as well, still don't work. This is the first time I've messed with image mounting software. Is there something I'm missing? Daemon tools lite works but it's annoying as hell knowing there's a better chance my system will crash than actually play the game.

can't believe none of yez have gotten yer dick slapped by the overlord yet...

Be that as it may, I'm more of a usenet dude. I just about always max out my connection for speed. If I can't find what I want, then I'll go looking for a torrent. I do get all my bootleg concerts (audio and video) via torrent though.

Archived