• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Good torrent sites

natty

Every single public torrent site is absolute dogpoo.

Every one.

want my advice? Find a private Romanian tracker. You'll have to seed and keep a good ratio, but it's SO worth it. I download full DVDs in an hour.

I think it really depends on your connection. I've hit speeds up to 1.5MB/sec on public sites such as Mininova and comparable speeds on invite-only sites like Demonoid.

For football stuff (ie, Panther game vids) check out Ten Yard Torrents.

Any release of something RECENT on a public tracker, unless it's small like an album or tv show, is going to take days to download.

I'm not really sure where you download your stuff from, but I've never had a problem. I generally don't wait more than 1-2 hours for DVDs, 15-20 minutes for full CDs. In fact, I've never downloaded anything under 2GB that took longer than a day. What sites are you even going to?

I'm not really sure where you download your stuff from, but I've never had a problem. I generally don't wait more than 1-2 hours for DVDs, 15-20 minutes for full CDs. In fact, I've never downloaded anything under 2GB that took longer than a day. What sites are you even going to?

Every one of the sites listed above.

Quick question, have you ever downloaded something with 5,000 leechers?

Every one of the sites listed above.

Quick question, have you ever downloaded something with 5,000 leechers?

Yes, when I downloaded Zombieland just the other day there were around 7000 leechers and 3000 seeders. Whats your point?

Btw, I'm not looking to get into an argument over this. Maybe other people have different experiences, I'm just saying I've NEVER had a single problem with download speeds on any of the sites I listed neither at my business nor at home.

Archived