• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Packers - Panthers prediction thread

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, Smokedpears said:

You will see offensive holding like you've never seen before and little, if anything will be called. If you ever have them at 3rd and long, there will undoubtedly be a defensive holding penalty called or a mysterious roughing the passer.

Refs will go out of their way to make sure A-Rod comes out of this game in one piece.

Panthers better not go to sleep between the first and fourth quarters or they'll find themselves in yet another classic Carolina nail-biter.

Cam and company refuse to fall into their old bad habits, late GB rally fails to gain traction, Panthers 34  Packers 24.

If the d-line plays up to their ability and disrupts the GB passing game,  I like our chances.

It worries me a little with Rodgers coming in.  Maybe he will make them dominant.

...or maybe he will be rusty and play poorly.

I sort of expect Rodgers to get about 250, 2tds and an INT.  I think he will be under plenty of pressure and get sacked 5 times.  Packers score those 2 TDs, but that's it.  We hold them to 2 fgs. 

On offense, at home, I think the running game continues to work.  Cam runs for 5 first downs.  J-Stew goes over 100 yards again.  CMC gets 1 rushing and 1 receiving TD.   Cam makes several clutch throws and the offense rolls.

GB  3    7    3   7   20

CP  7    7   10  7   31

Panthers never trail and the D shuts the game down on the final Packers drive, leaving the offense to run the clock down to end the game.

Archived