• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Packers - Panthers prediction thread

Jeremy Igo

Well.... If Hundley was playing I would have pick the pack. However, since Rodgers is back I will go with the panthers.

There will be some touchdowns scored, and couple of field goals. Both teams will score, and the team with more points will win. I also think some players (but not all) will get yards.

The refs are going to wear black and white uniforms, you know them color rush editions. 

Panthers 34

Packers 28

If Rodgers can sit for 8 weeks and come off the couch at 80% healthy and rip us apart at our place, we don't deserve the playoffs. The biggest difference will be that we will make them one dimensional and bring the heat. Packers are not going to want to see A-aron pounded into the ground. Also, our offense SHOULD look good this week. 

Panthers 34

Packers 20

Vikings fan here. My prediction is the golden boy Erin Rodgers will not be allowed to lose this game. You will see offensive holding like you've never seen before and little, if anything will be called. If you ever have them at 3rd and long, there will undoubtedly be a defensive holding penalty called or a mysterious roughing the passer.

Sadly, the Panthers have almost no chance to win this. 

40 minutes ago, Smokedpears said:

Vikings fan here. My prediction is the golden boy Erin Rodgers will not be allowed to lose this game. You will see offensive holding like you've never seen before and little, if anything will be called. If you ever have them at 3rd and long, there will undoubtedly be a defensive holding penalty called or a mysterious roughing the passer.

Sadly, the Panthers have almost no chance to win this. 

Yeah I’d say 40% chance the refs cheat the Panthers out of this game. We pretty much have to overwhelm them for 4 qtrs. 

Archived