• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Packers - Panthers prediction thread

Jeremy Igo

Pack fans have both confidence in Rodgers return and win the game. This a fan comment from Pack board:

"I so badly want to predict the boys running the table...but can't with a high level of confidence. I have no concerns about 12 as he is a cyborg and will be on point and dropping dimes from jump. We are actually getting TWO big-time guys back as Jordy should be removing his invisibility cloak now that 12 is back. 87 was averaging roughly 60 yards and a little over a TD/game before the injury. Since the injury JN is averaging just under 22 yards/game and has yet to score. Plus, Tay has emerged as a legitimate #1 WR in the league and his confidence should be absolutely sky-high right now. This is great news for the O and when you combine all this with the fact we finally appear to have a viable rushing attack, scoring should not be an issue."

By getting Jordy back could cause some problems possibly.

1 minute ago, uncfan888 said:

I'm surprised by the amount of people on here picking the packers 

You shouldn't be surprised.  A fairly large contingent on this board are openly hoping the team loses just to support their narrative that Rivera sucks and should be fired immediately, same for Shula, same for Hurney. And there are a few who actually have openly stated that it is time for JR to die. It is sad really.

They predict a loss every week, and then come back after a win with reasons why we should have lost.

Panthers 34. Gb 33

tiger_7_88 pretty much said what I think 

I expect a lot of runs on first down followed by the ‘save us Cam’on third down 

we don’t play many 3 -4 defenses so hopefully that isn’t a problem 

will say this, if that front 7 doesn’t contain Rodgers it is going to be a very long day for the safeties.  Very long. 

Archived