• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The NFL is salivating at this possibility

TheCasillas

On 12/13/2017 at 1:15 PM, Johnny Rockets said:

Refs have been more than generous to the Panthers this year. 

Overall, I'll agree. We've had terrible calls help us this season as well as hurt us. People still get away with poo on Cam that they wouldn't on ANY OTHER QB IN THE LEAGUE. I don't see that changing anytime soon.

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 11:05 AM, thomas96 said:

I don't care about the refs. We just need to be good enough for that to not matter at all.

I am more concerned about the coaching staff being happy with a 3 point lead and a craptastic call (intentional or not) changing momentum or cost us late in a game. This is the history of bad calls in the Carolinas.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• I wear gear when I wear it. No matter if they are good or bad. Wore my hat 2 weeks ago right after they lost. My team is my team.  
    • It was never going to be anything like Hugo. That storm made landfall way nearer so the wind inland was far more intense. This is a mountain flooding event from the rainfall from the remnants of large hurricanes. Hugo hit Charlotte still a legit hurricane. It's definitely the highest Wilson Creek has been in the past year but far from a historic event here locally. At an even more local level, we bought our house about three and a half years ago. I'm honestly not certain this would qualify as a top 5 flooding event during that timeframe in my 12 acre microcosm based on the flow of our small creek. You know it's a good one when the creek is flowing into the pond so hard it gets the whole 1/2 acre pond swirling like a whirlpool. That's happened twice. We're not even close to that right now. The visual flow of the creek is only reaching about halfway across the pond currently.
    • And too think, we could have gotten TWO first round picks for the guy smh.