• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The NFL is salivating at this possibility

TheCasillas

expect it to be rigged for greenbay , rodgerscomes back beats the panthers gets into the playoffs and lead them to a superbowl vs the steelers get their revenge and big ben sails off into the sun set n retires then we expect a big offseason and were cheap and instead of getting good players like landry we get chase anderson that been on the browns practice squad and well hype him up to be the next best thing for him to only suck 

1 hour ago, brandon_87 said:

After the reffing in our superbowl with the while sending Manning out as a winner bullshit, I don't put anything past the refs anymore

blaming that game on the refs just makes Panther fans look like crybabies dude. What really messed that game up was Mike Remmers, two strips sack fumbles, and a littany of other self inflicted wounds like Tolbert fumbling and Cotchery choking. 

If I had to blame that game on any one thing, it would be that our oline and our coaches weren't good enough to stop Miller and Ware.

35 minutes ago, Pantha-kun said:

blaming that game on the refs just makes Panther fans look like crybabies dude. What really messed that game up was Mike Remmers, two strips sack fumbles, and a littany of other self inflicted wounds like Tolbert fumbling and Cotchery choking. 

If I had to blame that game on any one thing, it would be that our oline and our coaches weren't good enough to stop Miller  and Ware.

By all means, I'm not saying it's because of the refs, but their horrible calls and lack of calls made a huge difference. Miller and aware balled out that day and we had no answer, but anytime we got momentum, there was a ref fug up. I'm a realist, trust me, no excuses for that poo, but it was fishy as hell

1 minute ago, Manther said:

I expect the refs to get involved early and often.  Things they normally turn a blind on, like holding will get called on us early.  Home field advantage rarely seems to aid us with the refs.

You mean besides that they are the least penalized team in the league at home (and overall for that matter) by a pretty good margin?

24 minutes ago, Johnny Rockets said:

You mean besides that they are the least penalized team in the league at home (and overall for that matter) by a pretty good margin?

Doesn't that reinforce the fact that since we have similar amount of penalties at home and away, that the refs don't treat us any better at home?  I don't understand what your point is...the refs are helping us?

2 hours ago, juliosantos said:

expect it to be rigged for greenbay , rodgerscomes back beats the panthers gets into the playoffs and lead them to a superbowl vs the steelers get their revenge and big ben sails off into the sun set n retires then we expect a big offseason and were cheap and instead of getting good players like landry we get chase anderson that been on the browns practice squad and well hype him up to be the next best thing for him to only suck 

You've really got this hashed out.

Archived