• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Of course Aaron Rodgers is playing Sunday

Jeremy Igo

9 minutes ago, SOJA said:

Am I the only one not freaking out about this? First off it's his first week back coming off a pretty major surgery. He's going to have issues throwing the ball not only from timing but physically. Second, the Packers defense is AWFUL. The Browns, the literal worst team in the league, nearly beat them.

This.  We could lose the game, I mean, we lost to the Bears, but it won't be because of the mystical unbeatable Aaron Rodgers.

21 minutes ago, mjligon said:

I am probably in the minority here but I am not concerned about him this game at all.

The Packers suck...he isn’t going to magically fix all of their problems.

I'm not we prepare well and have a better team I'm more confident then the bucs game in all seriousness.( If McCoys out for the year whew)

12 minutes ago, Salisburysean98 said:

I'll be willing to bet the NFL referees will protect him a lot.  Even the legal hits will get flagged probably. 

I can see that he duck a little TD hit him just a tad to high flag anything that might look to violent flag.

7 minutes ago, JakeDel5674 said:

Ummm, okay.  

I'm pretty sure we would like to hit him so hard we put him out Romo style. Its the nature of the game I'm hoping for a thanksgiving day repeat performance I hope his doctors and team leaders realize this isn't the game to come back to. 

1 minute ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

rodgers is coming off a serious injury, is playing his first game in months, is protected by a questionable OL, and the packers have a weak defense that just struggled against the browns.  it's a road game against one of the best defensive fronts in football that just beat the red hot vikings who entered the contest as the number one seed in the NFC and had won 8 straight.

anyway his stat line is going to be like 30/42 for 450 yards and 5 TDs and the packers will roll 38-17

Lol man I often laugh about this whole scenario but not this year our D Line takes turns making big plays this may end bad for Arod even with him playing we should be able to handle our business. Only games we loose our the ones we do a whole lotta dumb stuff repeatedly.

20 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

He won't play. 

McCarthy isn't on any kind of hot seat, the Packers playoff chances are minimal, and the spectre of Andrew Luck-type damage will be too much to risk Rodgers here.

They'll pretend he'll be starting up until say Sunday, 9 am.

I am kind of in agreement with this.  I dont think he will play either. 

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

"Packers won't say if Rodgers will be active" 

lol

Zero percent chance he will miss this game.

It's a medical clearance thing and the doctors aren't supposed to have tests results / evaluation until today I believe. It's not a coaching decision whether he plays or not at the moment. No smokescreen here.....everyone will know in a day or so.  

1 hour ago, mjligon said:

I am probably in the minority here but I am not concerned about him this game at all.

The Packers suck...he isn’t going to magically fix all of their problems.

They were a 500 team without him  they don't suck. 

Archived