• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Killa Cam is my favorite Cam

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, KillerKat said:

why would this get poo? Players have openly expressed their frustration with Rivera and Shula on the field before including Cam. I would get tired of that poo too every week if I were them.

Its basically the same set of coach-defenders who are embarrassed that the coaches continue to do the same stupid poo over and over and over again and they know it.  But, instead of admitting that they are wrong, they lash out.

43 minutes ago, yasuhara2241 said:

I think one completely underrated thing about Cam is his ball security. There are times when I am sure the ball will be hit out, his long run was an example of that, but he just holds on. That is extremely impressive, even if he got some aid from the screen. 

HUGE damn hands with a vise-like grip... one thing Mike Vick never had, btw.

54 minutes ago, shaqattaq said:

Is that honestly a quote? If so, that's awesome.

He was talking about throwing off his back foot and across the field not the go conservative play calling with 22 mins  left 

I particularly liked the short throw to Number 19 after a very long time out in 3rd down

Shula gonna Shula

my entire section would have hung him if we could have reached him

2 hours ago, mjligon said:

I took it as overcoming fundamentals (as in throwing backwards across the field being a no-no)

either way I chuckled a bit

I immediately took it as overcoming Minnesota's coaching and the scheme they had on defense and he had to scramble and overcome it and wait for Funchess to get open. I doubt he was talking about his coaches 

1 hour ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

I immediately took it as overcoming Minnesota's coaching and the scheme they had on defense and he had to scramble and overcome it and wait for Funchess to get open. I doubt he was talking about his coaches 

He was talking about overcoming coaching in the context that you are taught not to throw across the field and off your back foot but sometimes you just gotta make poo happen.

6 hours ago, KillerKat said:

why would this get poo? Players have openly expressed their frustration with Rivera and Shula on the field before including Cam. I would get tired of that poo too every week if I were them.

You think that players expressing frustration on the field means that much? Have you ever played  sports before? If so you wouldn't make much about it. Look at Brady yelling at his OC.   It happens all the time in all sports. You guy focus on it because it furthers your agenda.

5 hours ago, PhillyB said:

how are you real

Little known secret that will probably cost me my very lucrative job as moderator at this fine establishment, he's the love/brainchild of panthro and zod....a creation we refer to in the super secret mod forum as "fanbot".

1 hour ago, rayzor said:

Little known secret that will probably cost me my very lucrative job as moderator at this fine establishment, he's the love/brainchild of panthro and zod....a creation we refer to in the super secret mod forum as "fanbot".

They seriously need to find a new hobby instead of hoisting imaginary friends upon us. :omg:

3 hours ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

He was talking about all the correct things coaches teach you, like not throwing across your body and throwing the ball away when in trouble

He was saying sometimes you have to throw coaching out the window and just play the game.

Archived