• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Killa Cam is my favorite Cam

Jeremy Igo

Killa Cam is my favorite Cam. 

Got some nice photos of his run and him watching the screens to see if anyone was coming... 

carolina panthers minnesota vikings-12.jpg

carolina panthers minnesota vikings-13.jpg

But my favorite frame is this one..... 

carolina panthers minnesota vikings-15.jpg

That, my friends, is Killa Cam. I finally got a photo of him. It has been a while. The Cam that puts aside all the playfulness for just a moment and lets his rage take over. Scowl, clinched fists, ready to take this game, bend it over, and hump it into submission. 

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

That, my friends, is Killa Cam. I finally got a photo of him. It has been a while. The Cam that puts aside all the playfulness for just a moment and lets his rage take over. Scowl, clinched fists, ready to take this game, bend it over, and hump it into submission. 

Killa Cam was obviously frustrated with Ron and Mikes 3rd and 4th quarter "lets run the clock out with an 11 point lead and 22 minutes to go" strategy.

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Got some nice photos of his run and him watching the screens to see if anyone was coming... 

carolina panthers minnesota vikings-12.jpg

carolina panthers minnesota vikings-13.jpg

But my favorite frame is this one..... 

carolina panthers minnesota vikings-15.jpg

giphy.gif

Last pic reminds me of Draymond and Kevin..

44 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Killa Cam was obviously frustrated with Ron and Mikes 3rd and 4th quarter "lets run the clock out with an 11 point lead and 22 minutes to go" strategy.

why would this get poo? Players have openly expressed their frustration with Rivera and Shula on the field before including Cam. I would get tired of that poo too every week if I were them.

Archived