• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Vikings at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Hoenheim said:

bruh I just mentioned GInn being gone a few pages ago, check my posts. Ginn is  a huge reason why the offense has floundered in the deep passing game. But There is obviously something wrong with Cam and the WRs this season to not be able to connect on hardly any deep passes, i find it hard to believe that none of its cams fault when the passes arent anywhere near the WR down the field. You could chalk it up to chemistry but its the last fuging 1/4 of the season, thats not an excuse at this point. Something in heinously wrong with our deep passing game!

I'm not even going to argue about Cam's inconsistent accuracy. It is what it is at this point.

I get placing some blame on Newton. But we know what we have in him. We know he's going to miss some passes sometimes, but we know we can get to the big dance with him, and we know more often than not if we have some speed capable of getting open, he can let it fly with the best of them. What we are looking at with this receiver core is entirely on our previous GM.

Archived