• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Vikings at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Gonna have to disagree here.

That years defense was all about KK.

KK was also insane that year, but if you put this secondary on that 2015 team, I don't think we have the same type of production. With that said, KK needs to step up. He was been very underwhelming this year. Seems everybody who got "paid" has vastly under-performed (sans Luke and Cam). Gotta love that JR cozy family atmosphere.

1 minute ago, Hoenheim said:

force feeding CMC? He has 3 carries and 1 reception.  He averages 3 touches per quarter for the season. How is that force feeding?

We aren't the same team as 2015 we dont have a deep threat WR and Cam has been way off on all his deep passes this season. 

I know y’all demand it of him, but Cam himself cannot unilaterally change the game plan and basic design of the offense on his own volition.

His HC suspended him for not wearing a goddam tie when he was dressed perfectly.  Can you imagine what Rivera would do if his QB decides to freelance? Or maybe you prefer Derek Anderson as this teams QB? Because that would be the ultimate result of Cam deciding he was HC, OC, and QB all wrapped up in the same package. 

1 minute ago, TheRed said:

The first half of the season we absolutely were force feeding him.

I have to be honest, the fact that you can critique Cam's deep ball game while casually scoffing aside the fact that we let Ginn walk and replaced him with no one as if it is totally inconsequential is absolutely mind numbing.

bruh I just mentioned GInn being gone a few pages ago, check my posts. Ginn is  a huge reason why the offense has floundered in the deep passing game. But There is obviously something wrong with Cam and the WRs this season to not be able to connect on hardly any deep passes, i find it hard to believe that none of its cams fault when the passes arent anywhere near the WR down the field. You could chalk it up to chemistry but its the last fuging 1/4 of the season, thats not an excuse at this point. Something in heinously wrong with our deep passing game!

Just now, TheRumGone said:

Not arguing with that at all. Just stating we can’t expect to play like 2015

With with receiver core? Of course not.

But at the same time imagine what this offense might have looked like with the subtraction of KB and the addition of Ginn and Samuel too if he hadn't gone down for the season.

We drafted a transcendent talent like Cam Newton to capitalize off his big play ability down field and the element he brings to the run game. Dink and dunk isn't Cam Newton.

1 minute ago, Castavar said:

KK was also insane that year, but if you put this secondary on that 2015 team, I don't think we have the same type of production. With that said, KK needs to step up. He was been very underwhelming this year. Seems everybody who got "paid" has vastly under-performed. Gotta love that JR cozy family atmosphere.

KK is still taking on most of the double teams freeing up Peppers, Horton, and Addison. 

Archived