• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Vikings at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

there's simply no fluidity in the play calling. in 2015, shula just seemed to be pushing all the right buttons. This year, the moment the offense gains any sort of momentum, it'll be squandered with shula calling 2-3  boneheaded plays in a row. 

to be honest, that's the only difference i've noticed on O. It has nothing to do with personnel 

1 minute ago, Hoenheim said:

force feeding CMC? He has 3 carries and 1 reception.  He averages 3 touches per quarter for the season. How is that force feeding?

We aren't the same team as 2015 we dont have a deep threat WR and Cam has been way off on all his deep passes this season. 

The first half of the season we absolutely were force feeding him.

I have to be honest, the fact that you can critique Cam's deep ball game while casually scoffing aside the fact that we let Ginn walk and replaced him with no one as if it is totally inconsequential is absolutely mind numbing.

1 minute ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I agree, although Hurney made things worse by getting rid of Benjamin, who had most of the few deep catches we have had this year.  

Well we couldn't very well pull KB off the field to throw those 2 deep balls a game. 

Archived