• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Vikings at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, PantherNation123 said:

Worley is much better than Seymour bud

lol Worley is trash. Every one of our DBs are terrible, but Worley is our worst CB. Horrible pass, lob in the air, easy INT doesn't count. There's a reason why he's picked on just about every time he's on the field and why he's sharing time with Seymour. Arguing about this is like arguing about which grain of corn is the brightest yellow in a pile of poo.

Just now, TheRed said:

We won 15 regular season games and went to a Super Bowl with a consistent deep ball game.

Force feeding CMC even more than we already are to make fans feel better about his eyebrow raising lack of rushing production isn't going to get us to the big game.

We have no deep threat. 

1 minute ago, bull123 said:

.they are both getting abused by minn OL

Agreed...but it doesn’t help that our deep safety is playing 30 yards off the line and Luke is blitzing from the edge.  Leaves no one in the middle of the field.  I’m not sure what Wilks is doing but Zimmer will expose us badly in the 2nd half if we don’t adjust.

2 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

I remember when we had Norman.   I looked forward to them passing so we could see some sick defense.  Now I get ready to see which secondary member gets burned.  

Norman single handily elevated our defense to elite status that year. When Luke went out for that 4 game stretch with that concussion, Norman held it down. He also allowed Coleman to only focus on reading the QBs eyes since he knew Norman had half of the field locked down. So glad we got rid of that guy.

Archived