• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Vikings at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Just now, JJman Returns said:

Look at the Vikings and Rams, well coached without much talent. Look at the Panthers, horribly coached with tons of talent. I never liked Fox a whole lot, but I never despised him or any of his OCs as much as I do Rivera and Shula 

You must not have been on here during the Dan Henning/Jeff Davidson era. Henning although had a “feed the stud” attitude, at least made a game plan to make said player get the ball. 

Jeff Davidson sucked so bad. It was a joke he was promoted from O-Line to OC. Steve Smith agreed

Just now, Gladniator1 said:

I see this statement so often, but I just have to disagree.  We don't need to go full West Coast, but calling plays that get short yardage and are designed to work on advantageous matchups should be some of our bread and butter with Cam and CMC.

We won 15 regular season games and went to a Super Bowl with a consistent deep ball game.

Force feeding CMC even more than we already are to make fans feel better about his eyebrow raising lack of rushing production isn't going to get us to the big game.

Archived