• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Vikings at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

I would REALLY like to see Cam in one of those little go-karts.

omg again...plus I heard Cam in that presser just say he knew the Vikings had 3 TOs and that's why he didn't score...ahahaha was a good joke to go with these two last posts.

2 minutes ago, Chris1 said:

The Eagles don't look like the same against good teams, they definitely would lose to a healthy Panthers now.

I wish they had let Cam run on 3rd and or 4th and 1 when we played them....instead of those bombs. We can beat them.

1 minute ago, Fox007 said:

I wish they had let Cam run on 3rd and or 4th and 1 when we played them....instead of those bombs. We can beat them.

Yeah they were playing the Eagles style of ball when they are at their best when they pound it inside, worked against the Vikings and the Patriots.

3 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Its not even just about Cam. Power run football. It worked in the 1st half, Shula went away from it in the 2nd half. Put 8-9 players on the LOS and power run that poo

3 minutes ago, beastson said:

Its not even just about Cam. Power run football. It worked in the 1st half, Shula went away from it in the 2nd half. Put 8-9 players on the LOS and power run that poo

True. Personally I would have tried Cam on at least one of those is what I mean but yea....we should be able to run it with our RBs to pick it up too.

Archived