• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Vikings at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

44 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Agree. We aren’t getting 1 seed, just too much to happen. Let Philly get number one and knock the NFC West winner down a peg. Then if you can get 1 game on Minny we could get the two seed by winning out and NO losing to Atlanta. 

Number 1 seed would be completely in play.  You guys are eternal pessimists.  :eyeroll:

7 minutes ago, Mikey815 said:

Did cmc play ok today? Not many touches

8 carries, 35 rushing yards , 4.4 yards a carry

3 receptions, 18 receiving yards 

not a great day for him , 11 or 12 touches is right at his average for the season. He also had a critical drop that turned into an interception that allowed the Vikes to get back in the game. But to be fair Cam threw that bitch might high and it basically ricocheted off of CMCs fingertips. 

So really its the usual for him. Limited touches but very limited production as well. CMC is kinda frustrating in that way , he's being used kinda like a gimick distraction player. 

I think its very complicated what exactly his role is now that Stewart had another virtuoso performance after the Miami game. He's not being targeted enough to be considered a WR and he doesn't really get enough carries to be a RB. IDK. 

1 minute ago, Mikey815 said:

He usually catches everything Not like him to drop a pass maybe only second drop of year!

i need to watch that play again but I cant. Can anoyone post a gif of it or something? I thought that the throw was too high? Maybe he coulda made the catch but it woudve been difficult one. 

Archived