• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Vikings at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• I do think, barring some injury to Dalton and miraculous resurgence(?) by Bryce, Bryce is done here. And I think also that the next QB will be essentially the polar opposite to Bryce....and Tepper will likely have some influence. What would the polar opposite look like? The guy they didn't take #1 overall....Stroud. They are going to get someone with some size who may not be ......hmmmm....how can I put this......as conversationally appealing to someone like Tepper. He went for an appealing personality to him, someone that was easier to connect to because that's what he thought was important for someone as the face of the franchise....and it was such a determining factor that it caused him to overlook some now obvious shortcomings that Bryce was not going to be able to overcome.
    • Not responding to anyone specifically but— I don’t see this as a super complicated scenario or something that happened too soon when we basically flipped this entire team for the kid. He somehow looked worse than last season after his first full offseason in the league. And Canales had more than 2 games, he was here the entire offseason. If they’re even somewhat decent at what they do, they saw this well before the games. There were rumors and reports at camp with how the offense looked, so this isn’t really a surprise to the coaches. If we were having this trouble against our own defense at practice, then the players knew before the games hit too.  And if Bryce is regressing and performing at, both statistically and eye-test, one of the worst rates in the modern era, everyone sees it. There’s no sugar coating the situation. The players, coaches, ownership, fans ALL recognize it, nothing is changing, attitude isn’t changing, then yeah, bench him and be done with it.   
    • I have hope for Dan, I really liked what he did if FA and the draft this year