• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Vikings plan.... Just hit Cam Newton

Jeremy Igo

8 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Pretty sure that's been everyone's plan since the day Cam get drafted. At least the stripes are finally starting to throw some flags for it this year. 

yep, although most MVP caliber Qbs seem to find a hot read when a free rusher is coming.  I can't count how many times this year I've been yelling at Cam whether that be from 545 or on my couch that someone is wide the F open.  Seems to be Dickson or CMC most of the time.  If you believe in this offense you are a homer.  Until they convince me otherwise,  I'll continue to be a glass half empty guy.  

19 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

Isn't Cam playing pretty bad against the blitz?

Some QB's will eat your lunch if you blitz them too much, Cam isn't doing that right now....(it's actually the entire offense, but whatever).

Most of that is being directly affected by our lack of run game.

1 hour ago, thefuzz said:

Isn't Cam playing pretty bad against the blitz?

Some QB's will eat your lunch if you blitz them too much, Cam isn't doing that right now....(it's actually the entire offense, but whatever).

Prior to SB50, Cam was one of the best against the blitz.

Since SB50 and thereafter, when the league made it clear that it was open season on Cam's brain, yes he has been pretty bad against the blitz.

if Cam would be patient and hit the dink and dunk for positive yardage and moving the chains that would be a good thing...but that is boring... he cant resist staying  away from the spectacular 30 40 yard pass plays to do that...even tho i think the dink and dunk would set up the big play.

19 hours ago, BuckNaked said:

yep, although most MVP caliber Qbs seem to find a hot read when a free rusher is coming.  I can't count how many times this year I've been yelling at Cam whether that be from 545 or on my couch that someone is wide the F open.  Seems to be Dickson or CMC most of the time.  If you believe in this offense you are a homer.  Until they convince me otherwise,  I'll continue to be a glass half empty guy.  

this is so dumb.

clearly can't even tell how read progressions work. not everyone that's wide open is a part of the read or even supposed to be someone that catches the ball.

and lmfao, you really can't complain about that with cam this year because all he's been doing is making the short easy throws because shula finally gave them to him.

Archived