• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TNF - Saints at Falcons Thread

Jeremy Igo

https://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/what-nfl-doing-saints-tnf-garbage-377159/

We have had to play on the road, at a division rival for 4 of the last 5 seasons on TNF. In four of those seasons, the TNF game was after a late Sunday game or Sunday night game, cutting even more into our recovery time.

Three were against Atlanta, two against Carolina. Those two teams just happen to always be the main competition for the division.

With this seasons games coming up, it season marks 5 of that last 6 years of this.

That's just absolute garbage. The NFL shouldn't be handing our division rivals a clear advantage every single season by making us play them on TNF, on the road.

After this season, Payton should lodge a formal complaint. It is not a coincidence or a result of some computers just spitting this out. It has to be intentional, even if it's not technically being done to harm us.

This is tearing Aints fans up already.

I know it's frowned upon, but last week i told my friend, a fellow Panthers fan, that we needed to knock out Kamara to win.  But, we're too busy being choir boys to concern ourselves with winning.  And wouldnt you know it...  the Falcons come out and hit him with a blatant headshot on the first drive...  they aren't scared to do what it takes to win when they need it.  It sucks, it's dirty, it's classless, but sometimes it's necessary. 

2 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I know it's frowned upon, but i told my friend, a fellow Panthers fan, last week that we needed to knock out Kamara to win.  But, we're too busy being choir boys to concern ourselves with winning.  And wouldnt you know it...  the Falcons come out and hit him with a blatant headshot on the first drive...  they aren't scared to do what it takes to win when they need it.  It sucks, it's dirty, it's classless, but sometimes it's necessary. 

nope I'd rather beat teams at full strength . If your not good enough to beat them, then your not good enough to beat them.

@CatTower you poo'd the post, but it's true.  The Falcons playoff lives are on the line - you think it's coincidence they knock Kamara out with a headshot?  You think all that headhunting on Cam last year was coincidence?  Atlanta knocked Cam out with a concussion.  Those teams know that without Cam, our team went to poo, so they tried to take him out, and some succeeded.  The Saints offense is a whole lot easier to deal with minus Kamara, and the Falcons decided to simplify things early.

2 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

@CatTower you poo'd the post, but it's true.  The Falcons playoff lives are on the line - you think it's coincidence they knock Kamara out with a headshot?  You think all that headhunting on Cam last year was coincidence?  Atlanta knocked Cam out with a concussion.  Those teams know that without Cam, our team went to poo, so they tried to take him out, and some succeeded.  The Saints offense is a whole lot easier to deal with minus Kamara, and the Falcons decided to simplify things early.

Why stop there?  Just hire a gang member to take him out for good.

Edit: Obviously not serious

in case Proudiddy actually thinks this is a good idea.

7 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I know it's frowned upon, but last week i told my friend, a fellow Panthers fan, that we needed to knock out Kamara to win.  But, we're too busy being choir boys to concern ourselves with winning.  And wouldnt you know it...  the Falcons come out and hit him with a blatant headshot on the first drive...  they aren't scared to do what it takes to win when they need it.  It sucks, it's dirty, it's classless, but sometimes it's necessary. 

You’re an idiot.

4 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

nope I'd rather beat teams at full strength . If your not good enough to beat them, then your not good enough to beat them.

I know that's the angle most take, but I don't.  Other teams don't think that way.  Like I said, last year was a prime example...  coming off an MVP season, the league knew the only way to stop us was to take out Cam.  And they tried to every game - especially the Broncos and Falcons games.

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

I know that's the angle most take, but I don't.  Other teams don't think that way.  Like I said, last year was a prime example...  coming off an MVP season, the league knew the only way to stop us was to take out Cam.  And they tried to every game - especially the Broncos and Falcons games.

#SeanAndMickeyDidNothingWrong, right? 

6 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

Don't want to see anyone injured really, but as long as we win, I don't really care if they are all playing on crutches. And no team at this time of year is at full strength.

Archived