• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TNF - Saints at Falcons Thread

Jeremy Igo

12 hours ago, thomas96 said:

By far the best outcome actually. Not likely though.

Honestly, I wouldn't lose much sleep if Brees went down for the year tonight...

I was thinking Julio...nothing permanent mind you, just season ending. Then he may have a speedy and full recovery.

After that loss last night the Aints are still fuming over it and still whining about that Kamara hit swearing he was headhunted helmet to helmet just to have him removed from game and refs screwed them. Some fans are worried about Jets with their ability to play good and hope Kamara will be playing in that game. I never seen a fan forum (Aints) with so many anger issues and sheer ignorance and stupidity like their team are immortal gods or something.

3 minutes ago, rbsponsel52 said:

After that loss last night the Aints are still fuming over it and still whining about that Kamara hit swearing he was headhunted helmet to helmet just to have him removed from game and refs screwed them. Some fans are worried about Jets with their ability to play good and hope Kamara will be playing in that game. I never seen a fan forum (Aints) with so many anger issues and sheer ignorance and stupidity like their team are immortal gods or something.

The Jets haven’t been eliminated yet.  I do think the Saints lose at least one more.  Can the Jets do it?  I’m not counting on it but it’s possible.

Archived