• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TNF - Saints at Falcons Thread

Jeremy Igo

22 minutes ago, Johnny Rockets said:

yep......

Does that make you feel good?

Oh, what a bad guy i am for voicing my frustrations and wanting to distance myself from a team (but mostly staff) that loves to mire itself in mediocrity, repeatedly, year after year after year.  And I didnt watch that next week's game...  but unbeknownst to me at the time, I already had tickets to the Vikings game, so I was going to have to watch anyway.  Many Panthers fans have made the same claims on this board, many in that same thread, and they are still here.  That's what fans do...

Meanwhile, you are an Eagles fan on a Panthers board trying to regulate how our fandom should be handled.  Don't you have a Santa to pelt with snowballs or opposing fans to punch in the face?  So i'm not sure what youre trying to accomplish here? 

3 minutes ago, beastson said:

Thats my exact point. Their standards are low, but you don't root for the Falcons cause YOU lowered your standards for them. You're rooting for a wildcard instead of division with home playoff game. How is that not going for low standards? Its bad enough just making playoffs will let Ron keep his job, but do you as a fan have to set that goal? Do you remember what happened in 2013? We went 3-1 last 4, Saints went 2-2

I don't set goals for a situation of which I have no control over so that means nothing, I'm not playing in the game.

I base my predictions/"root for whatever" based on the evidence at hand and what I see. Yea I remember what happened in the 3-4 good years this team has had ever. I also know you left out a certain other team in the division race this year unlike that year.

7 minutes ago, Borat said:

They were citing the NFL’s player safety release, I believe. Given their obvious, vested interest in keeping TNF around, I would like to know the regression techniques / choices that were chosen (it won’t open on my phone). 

Good point.  Didn't know it was the NFL's study.  So, F the reliability of that lol.

10 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Oh, what a bad guy i am for voicing my frustrations and wanting to distance myself from a team (but mostly staff) that loves to mire itself in mediocrity, repeatedly, year after year after year.  And I didnt watch that next week's game...  but unbeknownst to me at the time, I already had tickets to the Vikings game, so I was going to have to watch anyway.  Many Panthers have made the same claims on this board, many in that same thread, and they are still here.  That's what fans do...

Meanwhile, you are an Eagles fan on a Panthers board trying to regulate how our fandom should be handled.  Don't you have a Santa to pelt with snowballs or opposing fans to punch in the face?  So i'm not sure what youre trying to accomplish here? 

Johnny Rockets posts > Proudiddy’s posts

by far.

2 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

I don't set goals for a situation of which I have no control over so that means nothing, I'm not playing in the game.

I base my predictions/"root for whatever" based on the evidence at hand and what I see. Yea I remember what happened in the 3-4 good years this team has had ever. I also know you left out a certain other team in the division race this year unlike that year.

But how can you do that? Anything can happen in the NFL. You are literally saying you're rooting for a wildcard because you don't think it's possible to win the division. So you'll root for the Panthers to win the division, only if you believe they can. That's ridiculous. You might not believe it can happen, that's fine but there's a chance here.

At the end of the day, to me... I said at the beginning of the season, anything less than a NFCCG is a failure. That still remains

44 minutes ago, beastson said:

But how can you do that? Anything can happen in the NFL. You are literally saying you're rooting for a wildcard because you don't think it's possible to win the division. So you'll root for the Panthers to win the division, only if you believe they can. That's ridiculous. You might not believe it can happen, that's fine but there's a chance here.

At the end of the day, to me... I said at the beginning of the season, anything less than a NFCCG is a failure. That still remains

GD it i responded to this and it was long but the site fuged it up so it's gone.

The gist of it was you're confusing what I think is going to happen with what I want to happen. Oh well I'm dropping it, maybe I'll reply again later...hate when that happens.

40 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Oh, what a bad guy i am for voicing my frustrations and wanting to distance myself from a team (but mostly staff) that loves to mire itself in mediocrity, repeatedly, year after year after year.  And I didnt watch that next week's game...  but unbeknownst to me at the time, I already had tickets to the Vikings game, so I was going to have to watch anyway.  Many Panthers fans have made the same claims on this board, many in that same thread, and they are still here.  That's what fans do...

The Santa snowball thing happened before we even landed on the moon so it might be time to let that one go.....I could talk circles around you when it comes to the Panthers or the NFL. 

1 minute ago, Johnny Rockets said:

The Santa snowball thing happened before we even landed on the moon so it might be time to let that one go.....I could talk circles around you when it comes to the Panthers or the NFL. 

Sure.  Doubt it.  And that answered nothing.  But, thanks for the quality "gotcha!" post.

Archived