• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TNF - Saints at Falcons Thread

Jeremy Igo

Wow, Clete Blakeman really, really hates us.

And for you "fans" who are cheering for the Falcons for some reason, congrats...  you just pulled for our 2017 demise.  We are not making the playoffs now.  Losing to the Aints Sunday was the coffin, the Falcons beating them tonight was the nail in it.

Just now, beastson said:

Nah if we go down, the Saints need to go down too. I dont want them to have number 2 seed

They would probably be the 3 or 4 seed if they win the division and would not go far in the playoffs. I don't even want the f*cking Falcons making the playoffs.

We had ZERO business winning that game. Huge statement from a young defense, but there's also no chance we win that game against a full-strength NO.

Deion Jones (other than JJ) is the Saints' worst nightmare, two years running -- what a player.

Just now, Proudiddy said:

Wow, Clete Blakeman really, really hates us.

And for you "fans" who are cheering for the Falcons for some reason, congrats...  you just pulled for our 2017 demise.  We are not making the playoffs now.  Losing to the Aints Sunday was the coffin, the Falcons beating them tonight was the nail in it.

What are you talking about? 

Just now, a girl is no one said:

Wow. What a shitshow of a game. I have no idea how to feel about this outcome.

Matt Ryan made two of the worst throws of his career, and Brees' game-ender wasn't exactly a great decision either. 

In other news, TNF is a disaster and should be cancelled post haste. 

Archived