• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TNF - Saints at Falcons Thread

Jeremy Igo

Just now, thomas96 said:

I'm torn. I hate the Falcons with a passion and with us not knowing the outcome of this hugely important Vikings game it's probably better for the Aints to win but if the Falcons win we actually do have a real shot at the division despite getting swept by them...

I honestly don't care. If we miss the playoffs it's 100% our own fault and we just plain don't deserve to go. 

Just now, thomas96 said:

I'm torn. I hate the Falcons with a passion and with us not knowing the outcome of this hugely important Vikings game it's probably better for the Aints to win but if the Falcons win we actually do have a real shot at the division despite getting swept by them...

If we end up with a better record then tiebreakers wont matter. Of course its possible but we'd have to win out, and the Saints would need to lose tonight and at least 1 more time .

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I honestly don't care. If we miss the playoffs it's 100% our own fault and we just plain don't deserve to go. 

That's the case for all these WC teams, and exactly how I feel about the Falcons right now. 

Honestly, if I were a Panthers fan, this game is the ideal outcome. Ryan shell-shocked, and half the Saints roster banged up. 

2 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

Want the falcons to win. Make the division even tighter

5 minutes ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

I honestly think the Falcons have the best defense in the division.  Ours may have more star power (Luke and Short) but theirs is better all around. They don't have the holes in their defense that we do

It sure does feel like it is. As well as the Saints. Gettleman really dropped the ball on the secondary

Just now, beastson said:

It sure does feel like it is. As well as the Saints. Gettleman really dropped the ball on the secondary

Of course they have a huge boost tonight not having to play Kamara, but yeah our defense has very exploitable weakness.  Theirs doesn't have as many. Our defense has been overrated all year, there are blatant holes on that side of the ball.  Luke is able to cover a lot of them, but sometimes he's just not enough.

Archived