• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TNF - Saints at Falcons Thread

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, CatTower said:

For you alcoholics, just look into the type of future risks of disease you're putting on your body when you have more than a couple drinks a day.  That helped me stop real quick because I'm too poor to have health issues.

The thing for me is that its still hard for me to care, I just dont really give a poo about myself.  Im studying to be a dietician so I learn about how shitty it is a lot.  For a while when I was 20 I drank about a liter of vodka per day idk Im lucky to have a good liver I think

3 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

I picked a really good season to be a raging alcoholic where all i did was play madden and have the panthers give me my only happiness

sad ending lol

I feel this so hard man.  in 2015 I was getting bullied a lot for being gay and I prob would have offed myself if the panthers werent so good.  I drank 6 bottles of wine throughout the super bowl and passed out in my kitchen afterwards.  Someone woke me up and I cried at my desk so hard that one of my notebooks got soaked and all the ink smeared and I couldnt read it any more.  Still here though so thank you panthers

8 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

That was in the past. Ive beaten it as of now. Ive gotten my life together thankfully. I owe it to the people around me. I think going through a gruling time like that has made me a better person with better perspective on life. I dont judge a soul. 

Respect, my man. 

2 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

Barring another Matt Ryan pick here, the Falcons could actually still win this thing... Amazing.

I’m all honesty they should be blowing the saints out. They have played a great game with the exception of matt Ryan’s picks. 

3 minutes ago, cam1uvrxoxo said:

The thing for me is that its still hard for me to care, I just dont really give a poo about myself.  Im studying to be a dietician so I learn about how shitty it is a lot.  For a while when I was 20 I drank about a liter of vodka per day idk Im lucky to have a good liver I think

It's not just liver risk, you increase your risk for a lot of disease when you drink heavily.  Find something else to occupy your time man.  I can't say I know how you feel because everybody is different.  Like I said for me knowing I'm poor, I don't want to be paying hospital bills for the rest of my life.  I'd rather go on vacations and stuff, you know?

Just now, bigdog10 said:

I’m all honesty they should be blowing the saints out. They have played a great game with the exception of matt Ryan’s picks. 

Pretty big exception, unfortunately. And the Saints are down 6 starters now. 

I'm torn. I hate the Falcons with a passion and with us not knowing the outcome of this hugely important Vikings game it's probably better for the Aints to win but if the Falcons win we actually do have a real shot at the division despite getting swept by them...

Archived