• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TNF - Saints at Falcons Thread

Jeremy Igo

10 minutes ago, cam1uvrxoxo said:

Panthers HAVE to win the divison to be good in postseason.  I am an alcoholic and clinically depressed and the only things that make me happy are panthers winning and taylor swifts new album

You've got to get help, my man. Tons of resources out there, a lot of them free. 

8 minutes ago, cam1uvrxoxo said:

Dude i also am INFJ.  I will probably go to an outpatient clinic after finals

Out of curiosity, why is that relevant? And as it appears you're at school, campuses are great places to get help for both substance abuse and mental health, so avail yourself while you still can.

1 minute ago, Hoenheim said:

The Falcons defense has been doing incredible , even with all the interceptions from their offense putting them on the field so much. They're gobbling everything the Saints do up 

They're the MVP this game(s), no doubt. We have no business being in striking distance, but they've kept us there. 

2 minutes ago, Borat said:

You've got to get help, my man. Tons of resources out there, a lot of them free. 

If weed was legal and i could smoke and work full time as a RN i wouldnt need to drink. I drink to enjoy my music/movies/video games more. 

Nothin like hoping on GTAonline with a 18 pack and playing with your childhood buddies and getting drunk

3 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

If weed was legal and i could smoke and work full time as a RN i wouldnt need to drink. I drink to enjoy my music/movies/video games more. 

Nothin like hoping on GTAonline with a 18 pack and playing with your childhood buddies and getting drunk

Well I hope you can figure it out (and get qualified help if you need -- a schmuck with a mankini avatar online isn't the best source of info), because that sounds troubling. 

EDIT: thought you were the clinically depressed guy

2 minutes ago, Borat said:

Out of curiosity, why is that relevant? And as it appears you're at school, campuses are great places to get help for both substance abuse and mental health, so avail yourself while you still can.

The INFJ bit really isnt relevant but were rare and he could relate so it was just some solidarity I guess

1 minute ago, The Huddler said:

A box of wine, some pop music, and tons for Halo multiplayer, sounds like an evening. GTA great too.  Weed is awesome though I drink a lot less when I can afford pot although its still probably not good

2 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

If Freeman could make his footwork choppier and pick his feet up before defenders ankle/leg tackle him, he'd have busted some huge runs this game. Has incredible burst through the hole

Freeman looks like the user controlled player in Madden.  He plays on a whole different level of speed/explosion.  They will probably win if they just keep feeding him.  

Just now, Borat said:

Well I hope you can figure it out (and get qualified help if you need -- a schmuck with a mankini avatar online isn't the best source of info), because that sounds troubling. 

That was in the past. Ive beaten it as of now. Ive gotten my life together thankfully. I owe it to the people around me. I think going through a gruling time like that has made me a better person with better perspective on life. I dont judge a soul. 

Archived