• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sound Off! Official Vikings at Panthers predictions thread

Jeremy Igo

What I think will happen: Vikings 20 Panthers 10. Panthers have less than 100 yards rushing as a team and Cam is sacked 6 times.

What I HOPE happens: Panthers 28 Vikings 14 (both Vikings TDs to my fantasy crush Kyle Rudolph). Pick 6 for Worley. 100 yards from CAP. 55 yard bomb TD to Byrd.

I love what I am hearing today...ESPN saying the Vikings might be the best in the league, everyone like everyone saying Vikings taking this one and Atlanta is coming on etc.  LOL.  At home, Panthers, underdog with no chance.  We win this game 30-14.

Let me add my recipe for winning this game...COVER RUPOLPH.  He is killing teams in the red zone.  And don't turn it over.  Oh, and punish Keenum.  That and execute well.  Man, they just don't scare me.

1 minute ago, Hoenheim said:

I'm pretty sure that only happen 1 time this season vs the Falcons, and we won that game by a measly 3 points and lucked out on the Julio dropped TD. 

Well giving him 20 touches should be the norm if we wanna be successful. Other first round backs get lotta touches

29 minutes ago, Mikey815 said:

Well giving him 20 touches should be the norm if we wanna be successful. Other first round backs get lotta touches

dont use logic with this coaching staff haha. If they weren't dumb asses they wouldve been doing that months ago. But they'd rather give Stew 15+ carries a game instead. 

I think McCaffrey averages 12 touches a game. Averages about 7 runs per game, which is less than 2 runs per quarter of football lol. People say he sucks running but damn if the staff never give the dude much of a chance to esablish a rythm and give him 20 carries and see what happens. Its too late in the season to experiment alot now I guess, but they shouldve been playing around with that earlier in the season and not automatically giving stew 75% of the carries all the time.

10 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

dont use logic with this coaching staff haha. If they weren't dumb asses they wouldve been doing that months ago. But they'd rather give Stew 15+ carries a game instead. 

I think McCaffrey averages 12 touches a game. Averages about 7 runs per game, which is less than 2 runs per quarter of football lol. People say he sucks running but damn if the staff never give the dude much of a chance to esablish a rythm and give him 20 carries and see what happens. Its too late in the season to experiment alot now I guess, but they shouldve been playing around with that earlier in the season and not automatically giving stew 75% of the carries all the time.

It’s not too late to change if we wanna save the season. The number of carries between the two should reversed

22-20 Panthers.  Gano makes up for a missed extra point and wins the damn game.  

Panthers get out to a 7-0 lead.  Vikings take lead in the 3rd, 13-7.  Panthers score a TD, but miss the extra point.  From there Panthers go up 16-13.  Vikings go up 20-16.  Two more FGs.  Gano hits the winner as time expires.

Cam throws an INT in the 2nd, but late game heroics ensue as Cam rushes for key first down to get within field goal range twice in the 4th Q.

MV  6  7  7  0  20

CP   7  0  9  6  22

Or...Panthers win on a 4th quarter safety as Keemun is sacked in the end zone with 1:15 remaining in the game.  Let's give it to KK.

Our D-line outperforms theirs.  Their secondary is formidable, but we manage to pick up clutch first downs to stay in the game.

On 12/8/2017 at 6:19 PM, Shocker said:

I love what I am hearing today...ESPN saying the Vikings might be the best in the league, everyone like everyone saying Vikings taking this one and Atlanta is coming on etc.  LOL.  At home, Panthers, underdog with no chance.  We win this game 30-14.

Let me add my recipe for winning this game...COVER RUPOLPH.  He is killing teams in the red zone.  And don't turn it over.  Oh, and punish Keenum.  That and execute well.  Man, they just don't scare me.

Yea that's because they might be. When you're 10-2 with Case Keenum at Qb you're a good football team.

Hell, imagine if they had a fugin QB....that's gonna be one hell of a team.

Archived