• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sound Off! Official Vikings at Panthers predictions thread

Jeremy Igo

It's funny because it smells like a 10-9 or 9-6 type of game and when that happens(when you expect a defensive battle) it's usually high scoring instead. Can never predict what the Panthers will do and I've heard people on Fox/CBS shows say the same thing.

When you expect the Panthers to do A they do B and when you expect them to do B they do A. We lose to the Bears but beat NE and almost lost to the Jets but shoulda beat the Eagles(bombs away on 3rd/4th and 1(wtf)). Team has no identity so you can't identify them.

On 12/7/2017 at 6:11 AM, Jeremy Igo said:

Time to get on the record. 

Who wins? 

Score? 

Notable stats? 

Impress us with your powers of prognostication. 

Vikings win.

34-13

Case Keenum will solidify his spot in the MVP talk while competing 70% of his passes. As for Cam... well... he will turn the ball over 2 times if he can stay in the game. Remember Camron, when you run with the ball you will get hit. Hard. The Vikings D is no joke, they are big scary men. 

Also I think Kyle Rudolf will have a TD, and probably convert 3 3rd downs. Panthers will finally see what a real TE can do in this game. Greg should stay in the booth with his silly haircut and flea market tie. 

I really want to wish Captain Munnerlyn the best of luck... lol. Not really. That guy sucks. Carolinas secondary is in real trouble this week and they know it, enough on that...

The RB’s in this game are going to do what they do. Run the ball. Lots of 2-3 yard runs. Murray will have a few 7-12 yard runs but McCaffrey and McKinnon will need to be used a lot this game for screens and check down targets.

Sure Luke is the shiny toy that all the broadcasters love, but the Vikings have 2 LB’s that get no love. That’s fine, they do their jobs and are good. Little Luke has a great story, but he looks lost a lot of the time. (Not a concussion joke) He really looks lost, as if he forgets that he is playing football sometimes. 

I am sure you all will hate this post, but sorry the truth hurts.

Sköl!!

13 minutes ago, MyTruckOn4Wheels said:

Vikings win.

34-13

Case Keenum will solidify his spot in the MVP talk while competing 70% of his passes. As for Cam... well... he will turn the ball over 2 times if he can stay in the game. Remember Camron, when you run with the ball you will get hit. Hard. The Vikings D is no joke, they are big scary men. 

Also I think Kyle Rudolf will have a TD, and probably convert 3 3rd downs. Panthers will finally see what a real TE can do in this game. Greg should stay in the booth with his silly haircut and flea market tie. 

I really want to wish Captain Munnerlyn the best of luck... lol. Not really. That guy sucks. Carolinas secondary is in real trouble this week and they know it, enough on that...

The RB’s in this game are going to do what they do. Run the ball. Lots of 2-3 yard runs. Murray will have a few 7-12 yard runs but McCaffrey and McKinnon will need to be used a lot this game for screens and check down targets.

Sure Luke is the shiny toy that all the broadcasters love, but the Vikings have 2 LB’s that get no love. That’s fine, they do their jobs and are good. Little Luke has a great story, but he looks lost a lot of the time. (Not a concussion joke) He really looks lost, as if he forgets that he is playing football sometimes. 

Sköl!!

And you are...and we care about your thoughts why?

16 hours ago, electro's horse said:

i dont think it's close.

I don't even know why I'm going.

Because you are like me...hope springs eternal with season tickets

if they win, joy for a weekend 

if they lose, a mercy killing for a season of being off balance from the shoulder surgery, to the draft,  to the gym mess, and the rest, been a season of no equilibrium 

if only better coaches and players came with it as a result 

1 hour ago, MyTruckOn4Wheels said:

Vikings win.

34-13

Sköl!!

Why did you come here to more or less claim your team will get far knowing that they tend to choke in games when they are critical.

2 hours ago, MyTruckOn4Wheels said:

Vikings win.

34-13

Sköl!!

You really don't have much of a life, do you?

Archived