• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sound Off! Official Vikings at Panthers predictions thread

Jeremy Igo

24-13 Vikings

I just think our offense is going to struggle against that defense and Keenum has been playing really good football this year.  I honestly just do not have much faith in our defense at the moment.

Cam will throw somewhere around 150yds with a rushing TD and an INT.  Probably will rush for around 60yds total as a team.

Hope I'm wrong but I just don't see this one going well for us.

Vikings fan here. Not here to troll or anything.

I predict a close scoreline, low scoring, and most likely with the Vikings winning. I just think your offense is in for a tough day given how our recent matchups have turned out. I'm not more than like 60% confident though. I love your defense and think it will be tough for the Vikings to put up points as well. 

Good luck with your playoff push going forward. 

Best scenario for the Panthers would be low scoring game. A newly discovered special team play gives us good field position and we rush up the gut and around the edge for 140 yards and another 175 yards in the air. A defensive turnovers seals t in the fourth quarter deal for a 20-17 win.

Archived