• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Vikings Fans Are Saying...

Jeremy Igo

30 minutes ago, Lumps said:

Uh, Keenum is playing better than Cam this year...coaching doesn't throw more than double INTs. More excuses and apologist for Cam to follow I am sure. There are Oline issue and WR issue but our defense is better than Keenums'. I have no problem looking objectively at this situation and stating the future number one playoff seed has a QB playing better THIS YEAR than Cam.

Cam has rushing stats but I see that has a knock to our team. Why the fug is he the leading rusher all the time. The Vikings are able to do with how it should be done, with their backs doing the rushing and getting the difficult yards.

Lol read your first paragraph and then your second

A QB best friend is a run game which the Vikes have, Cam doesn't. You saw how well Cam performed when the run game was on right.

And the Panthers defense is NOT better than the Vikings defense dude.  Vikings are 2nd in yards, 2nd in points, 22nd in takeaways. Panthers are 6th in yards, 10th in points and 28th in takeaways

1 hour ago, beastson said:

Lol read your first paragraph and then your second

A QB best friend is a run game which the Vikes have, Cam doesn't. You saw how well Cam performed when the run game was on right.

And the Panthers defense is NOT better than the Vikings defense dude.  Vikings are 2nd in yards, 2nd in points, 22nd in takeaways. Panthers are 6th in yards, 10th in points and 28th in takeaways

Untill tommorow :)

Cam will need to run a lot if we're going to pull this one off. The good news is that I don't think the Vikings are going to score a lot of points, so we should be able to hang around. One key will be that some of our dumber players stay focused and not make critical brain dead mistakes that could decide the game.

My boss and his family are Vikings fans from Minnesota and they know football, they also know they have a better team this year than we do too. Course they should be confident this is the best team they've had in a long time and they beat our asses recently and many times out of the last X.

Before the Panthers came into being I was a Viking fan. I guess you could say I still am a Viking fan since I still cheer on them to win except when they play us. The Panthers will always take precedence over them no matter what out record looks like compared to theirs. This should most definitely be an interesting game.

In theory we share a lot of similarities with them on offense. We both have the same weakness at the tackle position, Us with Matt Kalil and theirs with Mike Remmers. Remmers however might not be playing since he didn't practice today. They have been using Rashod Hill to fill his spot which seems to have really helped them in the running game. I feel like this game has the makings of one of those knockdown drag out low scoring games since the defense is the strongest point for both of our teams. Personally I think ours is better but it will come down to whether we can stop the reinvigorated run game they have developed lately. That killed us last week against the Saints so I'm sure they are looking at that as a key point against us.

I'm predicting the Panthers to come out and fire on all cylinders. They typically play a lot better when coming off an embarrassing loss. Usually I'd say playing at home helps, but it never really is an advantage with Panthers, with the exception of west coast teams. 

If Panthers front four can set tone and shut down their run game. MAKE Keenum beat them with his arm, while consistently disrupting his rhythm, Panthers have a shot. Defense has to be stout and create opportunities for offense. Offense HAS to avoid 3 and out's. And as usual, our RB's and O-line HAS to produce. If we get in red zone, we have to punch it in and not settle for FG's. Must avoid costly TO's and penalties. Guess you could say this is always a key to victory for us, but against better teams, it's especially true. If Panthers score 21+ points, I think they have a good shot at pulling off upset. Key will be defense setting tone. Making up for last weeks debacle.

Another big special teams play would help!!

Archived