• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I hope Foxy doesn't let the guys watch the games

Proudiddy

I don't know if they are all at the stadium already... Most likely they are still at their hotel as of now. But, regardless, I hope Foxy doesn't let the guys watch the ATL/MIN game, or at least the conclusion of it. I want our guys going into tonight's game with the same mindset they would if they were struggling to get into the playoffs. If ATL loses (although they are up right now in the 2nd Quarter), we win our division.

Say what you want about, these guys are professionals blah, blah, blah. If you found out you just won your division by default right before the biggest game of the regular season in your franchise's history, it's going to affect your mental mind state. I want our guys to be hungry and go out there and destroy the Giants and make ANOTHER statement on the national stage. I want the casual fans and hardcore fans alike to know who the f*ck we are.

That being said, I hope Fox made it a team rule that no one is allowed to watch the games. I want us to go out there and not know what we're playing for, but JUST PLAY.

Archived