• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Carolina Panthers will defeat the Minnesota Vikings

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Hoenheim said:

gladly eat crow. 

After this game , I'm just done with predicting wins and losses. Our team always has the potential to beat anyone or lose to anyone. 

Well its the Panthers so if you predicted a W it's a L if you predict a L it's a W...that's how it goes. Unless you're the 19-0 crew who get their predictions busted early every year.

Panthers have 2 wins against 10 win teams this year (so does KC believe it or not, but that was their first 2 games).

We have 2 losses to the Saints, one to the Eagles (another 10 win team) , and the one game where we crapped the bed against the Bears.

We may not be pretty, but we are a good enough team.  The best news is I still don't think we've played anywhere near our best game yet.

46 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

Panthers have 2 wins against 10 win teams this year (so does KC believe it or not, but that was their first 2 games).

We have 2 losses to the Saints, one to the Eagles (another 10 win team) , and the one game where we crapped the bed against the Bears.

We may not be pretty, but we are a good enough team.  The best news is I still don't think we've played anywhere near our best game yet.

This is my ace in the hole, the fact that we haven't played up to our full potential.

This was a great win at home. This team found a way to win at the end of the game with both offense and defense making big plays.  The kind of plays that are game changers. Cam was pissed about the interception and took matters into his own hands. Those Viking fans making noise as they came back on us were just stunned watching Cam run and we were jubilant.  Hell yes......Amazing. We scored and made Case Keenum look like Case Keenum like we did all day. Shame on you doubters. This is going to be a great finish with 2 out of 3 at home. Then down to the sphincter. A great ride as long as it lasts. Keep pounding.... 

5 hours ago, Captain Morgan said:

The Panthers would not lose to the Bears now, that was a rare blip for them when they were up and down earlier in the season if they played now the Panthers would win convincingly.

Archived