• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Carolina Panthers will defeat the Minnesota Vikings

Jeremy Igo

3 hours ago, Pantha-kun said:

Jeremy was actually one of the few who predicted the Saints loss 

What? Did any Panther fans truly have confidence (after watching the Saints whoop our ass the first time in our house) that we would no doubt win IN THE DOME? I had a feeling Brees would tear up this soft ass zone defense just like every other matchup against us. We do not matchup well against the Saints. We matchup better with the Vikings, yet I still think we lose because our offense is just so trash and Keenum will make enough plays against this "vaunted" defense.

Minnesota offense not as high powered as Saints, that bodes well. But Defense is better than Saints. Find a way to run the ball, be balanced on offense, create turnovers, avoid turnovers.....If we can do that we have a shot......And as always, someone has to step up and become a play maker. Panthers players seem to be standing around waiting for someone else to step up....Someone needs to take the initiative, offensively and defensively. I personally don't think Minnesota is as good as N.O.....So I think it will be close.

Archived