• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Carolina Panthers will defeat the Minnesota Vikings

Jeremy Igo

7 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

Have you watched them this year?

i have courtesy of Sunday ticket 

They are a really really good team in all phases. That receiver (Adam) and qb Case) are both pretty smart and lunch pail players.

in fact this team reminds me of the 2003 Panthers only better all the way around 

they also don’t make stupid mistakes  every thing against them has to be earned and that is because of the coaching and preparation 

That 2003 Panthers team finished the season 11-5 and we're not that dominant. They caught fire in the playoffs. 

You don't get to be 10-2 without being a good team. They will be tough but they aren't explosive on offense and their defense has given up 30 points to Washington. This is their third road game in a row and they are due to come down to earth and this week is it.  Even good teams struggle on the road. We want this one worse than they do, this will be our week.

1 hour ago, panthers55 said:

That 2003 Panthers team finished the season 11-5 and we're not that dominant. They caught fire in the playoffs. 

You don't get to be 10-2 without being a good team. They will be tough but they aren't explosive on offense and their defense has given up 30 points to Washington. This is their third road game in a row and they are due to come down to earth and this week is it.  Even good teams struggle on the road. We want this one worse than they do, this will be our week.

2003 Panthers had 16 turnovers to 2017 11. Both 8-4 after week 13. Close numbers. In the last 4 games, 2003 team forced 10 turnovers going 3-1, winning the last 3. Unless this D turn it up, we're not catching fire.

And I almost forgot we had a run game that year. We had a 1400 yard RB

The Vikings play every team close, even the bad ones. I think if our offense is on and the defense doesn’t crap the bed like last week we can beat them.

It would be entertaining if we absolutely destroy them and make Keenum look like a back up again, the reaction afterwards. The Vikings fans calling for Teddy to start, the media pundits saying I told you so.

4 hours ago, panther252 said:

They don't have kamara. I feel like we win this one via stingy D and Cam running all over them. 

The last time we played the Vikings - and it wasn't exactly a long time ago -  Newton took a beating. That's how they play.

Yes, it could be different this time but they're expected to be a tough opponent.

23 hours ago, pantherphan96 said:

he's really not.

Player A: 67.8% completion, 2880 yards, 18/8 TD/INT, 96.7 rating

Player B: 67.5% completion, 2703 yards, 16/5 TD/INT, 98.6 rating

not to mention Keenum has significantly better weapons in Diggs and Thielen. and his OL has been better this year as well.

In critical moments, he executes and executes to that W  mcNown does not  sometimes our former mvp doesn’t either 

that too me is more of a barometer than any stat sheet

we shall see come Sunday and come Sunday, I’ll hope Your are right and I am  wrong 

Archived