• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Carolina Panthers will defeat the Minnesota Vikings

Jeremy Igo

28 minutes ago, rbsponsel52 said:

These are the same thoughts before we played Aints and look where that had gotten us, no where fast and hit a dead end in that game.

The difference is we played like crap the week before the Saints and still won. This loss should wake us up a little. I bet practice is more serious this week and execution should be better.

This is exactly the kind of game the Panthers win ... when they look bad a couple of games in a row, ones they were expected to win or at least be in a good etc... then they come up in a game most expect them to lose and be "crushed" AND they then come out and win/sometimes dominate.  So while I am not guaranteeing a win or other but would not be suprised at all when they win.  Go Panthers!

31 minutes ago, grateflday said:

This is exactly the kind of game the Panthers win ... when they look bad a couple of games in a row, ones they were expected to win or at least be in a good etc... then they come up in a game most expect them to lose and be "crushed" AND they then come out and win/sometimes dominate.  So while I am not guaranteeing a win or other but would not be suprised at all when they win.  Go Panthers!

It's also like the Panthers to beat the Vikings then lose to Tamp so yea....not so good to "Panther" it. At least Clemson doesn't "Clemson it" anymore....still waiting on the Panthers to join step.

We have a sup par Oline and the Vikings might have the best Dline in the entire league. They also have physical cornerbacks and exceptional secondary who will eat our WRs for dinner. Their WRs are lightyears better than our defensive backs. Their oline is blocking very well, Keenum is throwing with incredible precision and confidence.

Saints looked like a much more favorable matchup to me.

19 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

I think we will beat the Vikings as well. They have a great defense but not much offense. I think we will match up well.

Have you watched them this year?

i have courtesy of Sunday ticket 

They are a really really good team in all phases. That receiver (Adam) and qb Case) are both pretty smart and lunch pail players.

in fact this team reminds me of the 2003 Panthers only better all the way around 

they also don’t make stupid mistakes  every thing against them has to be earned and that is because of the coaching and preparation 

Archived