• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Carolina Panthers will defeat the Minnesota Vikings

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

It is coming folks. 

You should start to turn your pessimism into optimist now. Doing so on Sunday evening may cause whiplash. 

That is all. 

I’m with this. I really believed we will beat them. Hopefully Olsen will be back on the fold and we can get more opportunities to Byrd to open up this offense. I believe we will play a more disciplined game than last Sunday. No silly flags and missed tackles. We got this. Anyone can come out of the NFC, why not us?!

Ugly win vs Jets and second loss to the saints has had an effect on my ability to believe.

Beating the vikes will help get me back on track. Winning the next three will get me hyped. Winning out the regular season will make me explode.

Right now I see us as either a one and done in the playoffs or one win and done. 

I don't want to play the saints in new Orleans again this year.  I'm sure of that. They've got our number. Don't feel all that good about facing the eagles or the Rams either.

15 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Ugly win vs Jets and second loss to the saints has had an effect on my ability to believe.

Beating the vikes will help get me back on track. Winning the next three will get me hyped. Winning out the regular season will make me explode.

Right now I see us as either a one and done in the playoffs or one win and done. 

I don't want to play the saints in new Orleans again this year.  I'm sure of that. They've got our number. Don't feel all that good about facing the eagles or the Rams either.

I feel good about the rams and eagles. Your right about that dome though, Dont wanna go back their unless its for the NFC championship. really hoping the saints get the 2 and we get the 6 so that we can avoid them in the bracket.

35 minutes ago, rayzor said:

In an NFC playoff bracket filled with choke artists (everyone except Rams and Hawks) and unproven teams (everyone except hawks), I highly doubt he ware one and done

Archived