• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Carolina Panthers will defeat the Minnesota Vikings

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

I loved the comments from Wilks AFTER the game

is there any reason why he cannot make these corrections with his defense DURING the game?

you all think this gut walks on water. I don’t 

the Panthers  were always known as a physical team.   Against weak competition they are. Against better competition they aren’t 

show up or shut up to that front 7.

Lot of money in those DTs and soon to be more if Star is retained.  Linebackers too. These are veteran players. Talking about gap control is ridiculous at this point in the season

Can they take control against a smart QB on Sunday?  

I don’t know but as Funchess said ‘it’s just one game’

if you want to know the attitude of the 2017 Panthers ‘it’s just one game’ is it. 

We spend almost every draft pick and high draft picks other than last year on defense as well. Most of the FA poo was defense....

As for the one game bit....yea the Saints weren't saying that....Sean Vicodin was like "it's for the division" and they played like it....we played like Rivera looks on the sideline.

1 minute ago, Fox007 said:

We spend almost every draft pick and high draft picks other than last year on defense as well. Most of the FA poo was defense....

As for the one game bit....yea the Saints weren't saying that....Sean Vicodin was like "it's for the division" and they played like it....we played like Rivera looks on the sideline.

And Therein is part of the problem

Rivera stands there with his arms folded for four freaking qtrs. He does not move 

sick of it 

ole Ron is just glad to be there and get his check too

I had a feeling I was going to come on here and see this prediction from Jeremy today, and I agree. We do indeed match up much better with the Vikings. Heck, if we had not been in the dome, I think we would have be beaten the Saints. These next 3 games at home we are going to show who we are. This will be a win! (I too predicted a loss to the Saints.  Them coming off a loss and playing at home was too much to overcome...along with those  2 special teams gaffs, etc).

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

I really doubt we win. They are better than the Saints and we got handled by the saints twice. I've just settled with the fact this team want win till JR dies or sells. 

Saints in the dome = much tougher than the Vikings in Charlotte. You will see.  

Archived